6 Scriptures to Remind You to Press On

Life, it can really take you thru some things!  Have you ever been in a place in life where you've felt like you can't see your way out of troubles? I have, we all have at some point, but there is one thing that I know... God is able!

Even through some of my most difficult moments in life, looking back I can see that God was with me, his hand was on me and he never left me comfortless. Take just a moment to reflect and think on the goodness of the Lord today. You too will see that our God is faithful in every promise, in every situation we face. No matter where you are in life right now or what you may be experiencing, I want to encourage you today that God is able!! I want to remind you to never give up! I know it can be difficult when you are in the midst of going through,  but I encourage you today precious mom, trust God!

I think that we find ourselves discouraged in the battle and disheartened by things when we don't have any control over them. We must learn to firmly put our trust and faith in God and in his ability to be strong in our weakness.

I've listed eight scriptures below to help remind you to go on, press toward the mark and never give up...



1. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

                                                                                                                          Psalm 9:9,10
We are so lovingly reminded here that God is our shelter, our save place our help in times of trouble. Those that know him can safely put their trust in God knowing that he has never forsaken! God is faithful! A good good father!


2.  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
           
                                                                                                                           Isaiah 41:10

3.  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might.

                                                                                                                           Ephesians 6:10
                                                                               
4. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

                                                                                                                        Philippians 4:13

5. Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

                                                                                                                      Deuteronomy 31:6

6. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

                                                                                                                     Isaiah  40:29


I hope these scriptures give you hope and peace, reminding you that the help of the Lord is your help. Remember that God has not given you the spirit of fear but rather love power and a sound mind! Rest in Jesus today precious mom, he is strength in weakness, peace in a storm and he is with you wherever you go and in whatever you go through. 




Join me and other faith filled moms on social media! It's a blessing to connect with other moms just like you! We are not alone.  @motherswithlove @motherswlove


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worried About Raising Children in THIS World?

COVERED: Prayers for Your Husband

Simple Strategies for Teaching Children to Manage Anger