Worried About Raising Children in THIS World?



With everything happening in the world these days it's easy to find yourself being worried about raising your children and them growing up in a world filled with so much hatred, violence and an evident lack of genuine love. The way we view the world now, as mothers, is probably much different than we have ever viewed the world around us. 


Did anyone else view the world and things differently after becoming a mother?



Now, instead of just you to think about you have a whole other life form (or in some cases multiple ones) to think about! I mean that's a tall order, you are responsible for another life! As if being responsible for your own wasn't difficult enough. You now have a new generation of other people to think about and that's deep. Then add on everything we have seen and experienced in the last year and the last few days going into the new year and well, my heart just crushes a  bit thinking about the future for our little ones.

BUT....

When I cast my human flesh aside for a moment and remember the goodness of the Lord I am encouraged and empowered to go on and to do so with great peace. Listen, by the word of God I am reminded that weapons will form, guaranteed, but they will not prosper against me, my seed or my house in Jesus name! I'm boldly reminded that no matter what is happening around me or my children it will not come near unto us. I belong to the church of the LIVING God and the very gates of hell shall not prevail against me, in Jesus name! 




Psalms 91:7

“A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.”

King James Version (KJV)




Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

King James Version (KJV)



Why? Because God is with me! God is for me! And evil will not prevail against me! We are the prevailing church of the most high God! Hallelujah!! I'm strengthened by God's word to know that he will always help me, he will always make a way for me and my house and he will always take care of me and my family just as he always has. Even now, i'm reminded to not lean on my own understanding of things (life) but rather to acknowledge God in all things and he will direct me and help me all along the way.   


Jeremiah 1:19

“And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.”

King James Version (KJV)


Do not worry for your children's future mom. Remember, God instructs us to worry or be anxious about nothing, but rather to pray! God created them and called them for the exact moment in time that they’re in. Their life isn't a coincidence to God. We have the great responsibility to train them up in the power of His Word and we must trust God to do what he does best. Be God.

Don’t be afraid for your children, but be honored that God chose YOU to parent a generation of great future world leaders, built in faith.
God isn’t astounded or confused wondering what He’s going to do with this mess of a world and people. No, there's an army He’s raising up that will drive back the forces of darkness and make God known all over the earth!

So right now in Jesus name we bind up every spirit of fear and command strength to your weary heart and soul, that you would be encouraged to know the enemy of your soul cannot steal the greatness God placed inside of your seed. I know it may be difficult to see your children as anything but your babies, and it's in our nature to want to do nothing but protect and care for them ( and you should) but also know that God is already with them and maybe, just maybe precious mom, they were created for a time such a this!?!

So, to all the moms out there who are worried sick with fear and anxiety for their children. I encourage you today in the Lord. Take heart, remember who's you are and who is fighting for you. We don't serve a weak God. We don't serve a powerless God. We don't serve a God who is afraid of trouble. He is aware of your trouble(s) he new about our troubles before the beginning of time. So, be still beloved and know that God is God! And he is a very present help in trouble. Be not weary in your well doing as a mother and be not dismayed. God is here to see about you and WILL carry you and your children through. We must learn how to effectively teach our children as they grow and rely on the Lord to guide them even as we release them from our homes when the time comes. 

I thank GOD for Jesus, who brings peace to the world and to a moms weary heart today!



Thanks for taking the time to read this post today, I pray that it encouraged you and offered you piece of hope and rest for your soul. If you have a moment, I encourage you to read Psalm 46 in it's entirety. I have provided a link for you below! Be blessed!


Psalms
Chapter 46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVERED: Prayers for Your Husband

Simple Strategies for Teaching Children to Manage Anger