7 Scriptures to Encourage the Weary Mom...

Do you sometimes start or end your days feeling overwhelmed with the overflowing demands of motherhood?


Are you feeling tired physically and or emotionally?


Are you stressing about tomorrow, today?


Do you often wonder or worry if you are even getting this mommy thing right?


I know how you feel precious mom. The demands of motherhood are great, but I find comfort in knowing that God is greater; and that he desires to help me AND you! With everything in our lives. The love of God is so amazing! He loves and he cares. He cares about the things that are weighing you down. Here are just a few scriptures I want to share with you, so that you will be encouraged through your days of mommying (yes I made up that word, but it's a real thing, lol). You can use these scriptures as a point of reference to go back to when you need them. May I also suggest, take a few moments each day to just study the scriptures. Read them aloud and get them in your heart. 


1. Matthew 11:28-30- Message Bible

Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.

I LOVE this scripture because Jesus so graciously invites us to simply come to him! With whatever we are carrying and assures us that he will SHOW us how to take a rest. Sometimes, it's important to take a rest from all the day to day tasks.


2. Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise him

3. Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

4. Philippians 4:6,7 (message bible)

Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

Just lift your hands and say thank you!! This right here is just what some of you needed to hear!! Stop worrying and PRAY!



5. Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

You are doing well precious mom, fret not. Faint not


6. Psalm 73:26

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

7. Isaiah 41:10 

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God is with you. You are not forgotten. He is with you and will strengthen you!

My hope is that you too, as I have, find peace through the word of God. Keeping on keeping on precious mom. May the God of peace continually strengthen your hearts.


-Mother's With Love-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worried About Raising Children in THIS World?

COVERED: Prayers for Your Husband

Joy in the Journey - Workshop for Moms